- Marzocchi Forks and Triple Clamps – New Style with fresh oil and seals
- Big Mini Swingarm Kit with Elka Rear Shock
- FMF 4.1 Exhaust (dent/ding free)
- KLX110L Clutch Kit with new plates and HD springs (N,1,2,3,4 shift pattern)
- Engine: TB 165cc Big Bore Kit, V2 Race Head, Stroker Crank and 28mm Carb (It’s 177cc with the Stroker Crank – 1 season on the bore kit)
- ASV Levers
- TB Oil Cooler
- Other Misc Items: Cat5 cradle, Two Bros Skid Plate, ¼ turn Joker Throttle, Carbon Fiber tank cover, TB shifter, Sik110s Bump Start, Pro Taper bars, Holeshot Device, Billet Gas Cap
Well maintained TBparts.com race bike. This KLX110 was raced in Vegas and 2up National by Justin Sipes and locally by other riders over the years in the Masters of Minis and other series. So, it’s not a garage queen as far as appearance goes but is in overall very good shape mechanically and functionally. Has new oil, oil filter, air filter, clutch plates. It’s ready to race today.
Additionally, while the bike runs strong and is ready to race now, we are not sure of the amount of time on the V2 race head (bore kit is one season). So, we will offer the buyer the option to also buy any of our big bore kits, V2 Head kits, or engine parts at half price if desired.
For any questions, please email email@example.com . The bike will also be at the 2nd round of the Masters of Mini race this weekend at Southwick if you want to take a look at it (if you email after Friday at 1pm EST, will get back to you on Monday as will be at the race).