143cc Big Bore Kit, Race Head and Mikuni VM 26mm Carburetor Performance Kit (2010 to Current Models):
– NEW Zongchen (ZS) Race Head with Billet TB Cover Set– 28mm intake valve, 23mm exhaust valve, 25mm intake port and 21mm exhaust port (valves come installed).
– Ceramic coated all aluminum cylinder (no steel sleeve)
– Lightweight high compression domed 60mm piston with rings, pin, & clips
– NEW Race Camshaft – now includes a cam with more lift and duration than the previous version.
– NEW Light weight camshaft sprocket
– Head gasket kit – Now includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
– Genuine Mikuni VM26 606 series Performance Carb (Not a cheap Chinese copy carb)
– Race Head Intake Kit (Ported to match the Race Head)
– Jet kit with 3 different sizes for varying conditions and exhausts (Stock size is a #190 – Extra jets sizes of 155, 165 & 175)
– Throttle Cable
– Foam Air Filter now included
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT!!!
This 143cc Big Bore Kit includes a Zongchen brand Race Head that has larger valves and ports for significantly increased performance over the stock head. We also just added an all aluminum ceramic coated cylinder. This new cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). The Race Head, combined with the 143cc big bore kit ceramic cylinder bore kit and the proven Mikuni VM26mm carb kit, delivers very impressive power and performance. Additionally, we now include a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don’t have to re-use your old ones or make a trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and require no machining to the cases or other modifications – bolt on and go!
There are no installation instructions, but if you can replace your piston, swap out your rocker arms and install the cam, you can install this kit. If you don’t have any experience working on your engine, we highly recommend having a professional technician install this kit or, at a minimum, purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts.
See the Tech and General Info sections for additional 143cc big bore kits information and on our performance products