143cc Race Head Upgrade Kit (2010 to Current Models):
– NEW Zongchen Race Head – 28mm intake valve, 23mm exhaust valve, 25mm intake port and
21mm exhaust port (valves come installed).
– High compression domed 60mm piston with rings, pin, & clips
– NEW Race Camshaft – now includes a cam with more lift and duration than the previous version.
– NEW Light weight camshaft sprocket
– Head gasket kit – Now includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
– Race Head Intake Kit for VM26 or other similar carbs (will match the race head better than intakes intended for the stock head)
This kit is an upgrade kit for anyone with a 143cc bore kit (TB or other brands). It features a Zongchen brand Race Head that has larger valves and ports for increased performance over the stock head. The Race Head adds a considerable amount of power to the KLXs or DRZs with a 143cc bore kit. These are high quality parts and require no machining to the cases or other modifications – bolt on and go!
There are no installation instructions, but if you can replace your piston, swap out your rocker arms and install the cam, you can install this kit. If you don’t have any experience working on your engine, we highly recommend having a professional technician install this kit or, at a minimum, purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts.
See the Tech and General Info sections for additional information on our performance products