TB 165cc Big Bore Kit, Race Head V2, and 28mm Carb Kit – KLX110
165cc Race Head V2, Big Bore Kit, and 28mm Carburetor Performance Kit:
– Race Head V2 – Roller rockers, 30mm intake valve, 24.5mm exhaust valve, 27mm intake port, 23mm exhaust port (valves installed).
– The Race Camshaft V2-1 for the V2 head has been switched to our new version V2-2 for larger displacement engines (P/N TBW0577) and increases the performance.
– The all aluminum ceramic plated 64mm cylinder now comes with skirt (picture is not updated yet showing change)
– We increased the skirt height and size on the lightweight high compression 64mm piston with rings, pin, & clips to increase reliability and service life (picture is not updated yet showing change)
– Head gasket kit – includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
– 28mm Performance Carb (125 main/50 pilot)
– Race Head V2 Intake Kit (to match larger intake port on V2 head)
– Jet kit for varying conditions and exhausts
– Throttle Cable
– Foam Air Filter
This is our latest complete kit to turn your KLX110 into an absolute beast! This kit includes our new Race Head V2 and while the new head may appear to be the same on the outside as our other KLX110 type race head, internally it has gone through numerous changes. The addition of forged aluminum roller rocker arms and a new camshaft are the biggest changes followed by bigger valves and ports. Both valves are now stainless as well (21-4N material). This all adds up to a cylinder head that puts out a professional level of performance yet is still affordable for the privateer rider. The kit also includes an all aluminum ceramic plated 64mm cylinder with a skirt. This cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). We top off the roller head with a 28mm performance carb kit that is easy to tune and works great with this large bore kit. Unlike other kits, our head gasket kit also includes a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don’t have to re-use your old ones or make a trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and definitely will dramatically increase the power and fun factor on your bike!
- If you have a 2010 or newer KLX110, you will also need our TBW0645 cam sprocket that is available in this section.
- Cylinder skirt is 66 15.1mm, bore case to at least 67 x 16mm to accept cylinder skirt.
- Installation requires engine disassembly and case boring. Therefore, we highly recommend a professional technician install this kit and the cases bored by a reputable machine shop. If you plan on installing the kit yourself, we highly recommend purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts. Also, while the engine is disassembled, you might consider the following options:
– Upgraded Output Shaft (available in this section).
– 55mm Stroker Crank – this will increase the engine displacement to 177cc with this 165 kit (available in this section).