The Oil Cooler Kit is a high quality accessory designed to help the Honda horizontal engine keep cooler. Air-cooled engines run hotter when modified (i.e. big bore kits) and/or subjected to heavy loads such as racing use. This kit will help the engine’s durability and reliability by circulating the engine oil through a cooler reducing the engine’s oil temperature. The kit includes the following:
– Lightweight aluminum 4 row oil cooler (not a 3 row as many others sell).
– AN fittings
– Crimped, braided lines – No hose clamps that could easily come off or leak nor
cheap rubber hoses.
– Intake type mounting bracket
– CNC Billet Right side cylinder head cover adapter and two types of gaskets
– Mounting Hardware and roll of Teflon thread tape
This oil cooler mounts to the intake manifold for clean and nice looking fit.
See the Tech Info section for additional information on our performance products
and links to instructions.