143cc Race Head V2, Big Bore Kit, and Mikuni VM 26mm Carburetor Performance Kit:
– Race Head V2 – Forged Aluminum Roller Rockers, 30mm intake valve, 24.5mm exhaust valve, 27mm intake port, 23mm exhaust port (valves installed).
– Race Camshaft V2-1 for Race Head V2
– Ceramic coated all aluminum cylinder (no steel sleeve)
– New in 2020 – Updated Lightweight high compression domed 60mm piston with rings, pin, & clips
– Head gasket kit – includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
– Genuine Mikuni VM26-606 Performance Carb (Not a cheap Chinese copy carb)
– Race Head V2 Intake Kit
– Jet kit with 3 different sizes for varying conditions and exhausts (Stock size is a #190 – Extra jets sizes of 155, 165 & 175)
– Throttle Cable
– Foam Air Filter
This kit is similar to our older (and discontinued) complete 143 kit but includes our Race Head V2, camshaft, and a larger intake manifold. While the this head may appear to be the same on the outside as our other race head and stock heads, internally it has gone through numerous changes. The addition of forged aluminum roller rocker arms and a new camshaft are the biggest changes followed by bigger valves and ports. The exhaust valve (like the intake valve) is now stainless steel too (21-4N material). This all adds up to a cylinder head that puts out a professional level of performance yet is still affordable for the privateer rider. The kit also includes an all aluminum ceramic coated cylinder. This cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). In 2020 we upgraded the piston for higher compression and more power. Along with new roller head and ceramic cylinder bore kit we include the proven Mikuni VM26mm 606 series carb kit with a larger intake manifold. Unlike other kits, our head gasket kit also includes a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don’t have to re-use your old ones or make a trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and require no machining to the cases or other modifications – bolt on and go!
Add a stroker crankshaft for even more power!
There are no installation instructions, but if you can replace your piston, you can install this kit. If you don’t have any experience working on your engine, we highly recommend having a professional technician install this kit or, at a minimum, purchasing the shop manual for your bike available from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. We also have a link on our website in the INFO section under KLX110 where you can download the shop manual. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts.